Friday, March 25, 2016

Day 564 The Big Lebowski in Beijing

What better way to end a busy work week then a trip to a
local bowling alley after the last bell rang on Friday.
I didn't know there was a bowling alley on our side
of town- actually in our neighborhood.  It's in the basement
of a hotel; who knew?!

Only Khim, this Thai beauty, can turn
a game of bowling in to a fashion
statement! Well played, Khim :)

Rob and his tribute to the Big Lebowski!
Where's the White Russians?!

I love Miss Rici; she is adorable, and the
sweetest young lady.  She is our Espanol teacher.

Santosh was using his Physics
knowledge to bust the pins!

It was BYOB and snacks, and we had the whole
place to ourselves- so much fun!
There were a few wipeouts, but fortunately
no broken bones or lane rash :-)

I learned something today- Canadians
play five pin bowling.  Ray had so
many pins he didn't know what to
do with them all, lol.


Milan had the craziest curve ball I have ever seen.

Carlos and I were chasing each other
for first place, lane for lane.

Momma K, aka 'Mind Bender' prevailed!  I don't even
know what happened.  My highest game ever was 129,
but tonight I rolled a 161. What did I just say?!  161???
What an awesome group of people :)
A good time was had by all!

And just for prosperity's sake, I came home and mixed myself
a Malibu and Coke Zero  (no fixin's for White Russians) and I
watched The Big Lebowski for the umpteenth time.
Gotta love the Dude!


G'nite, y'all 

2 comments: